Looking for a Bakery That Will Make a Custom Cake

Does anyone know of a good bakery in the area (Keller, Southlake, Grapevine) that will design a cake? I have a picture and idea in mind for my son's first birthday, but need to find a place :-) Please let me know if you know of someone or have been somewhere that has made a beautiful cake (preferrably that tastes out of this world too)!! Thanks for your help!!

Hi L. - Creative Memories has nice/yummy cakes but I am always amazed by their rude customer service. If you get lucky and deal with an owner it's great but most of the high school aged/college kids are horrible.

Texas Star Bakery is great.

Another good one is - Bluebonnet Bakery on Camp Bowie - ###-###-#### or www.bluebonnetbakery.com

Texas Star Bakery in Hurst....They are the best...My family and friends go no where else....here is a link for my daughters first birthday cake...they can do anything, bring a picture or just describe it! http://www.texasstarbakery.com/Gallery/Cakes%20for%20Girl...

Hands down try Texas Star Bakery. Make sure, however, that you order at least a week or 2 in advance if you really want custom. They stay busy so you'll want to give them plenty of time to work their magic! We just had a dinasuar cake done there for my son's 4th bday and it looked beautiful, was very artistic, AND tasted phenomenal. Good luck!

BTW--their website is:
http://www.texasstarbakery.com/

Delicious Cakes in Lewisville. They are wonderful.

I have used Texas Star Bakery in the past. I now use Opulent Cakes in Colleyville on Hwy 26. They are awesome. The owner and her staff previously worked for "A Touch of Class" which did my wedding cake. You can check out their website - www.opulentcakes.com You'll find them very creative and will do a wonderful job....and yes, the cakes taste great!!!

Hands down Texas Star Bakery!

Try Main Street Bakery in Grapevine. They are a Fench bakery/bistro and have made out of this world deserts and i know that they also do wedding cakes. The owners are French and have been voted best on zagat for several things. I am sure they will try to help you even if they feel they can not do the cake themselves.

Hi, I do custom cakes. You can view my website at http://mysite.verizon.net/cakecreationsbycortney/ If you'd like, email me the picture and I'll let you know if it is something I can do! ____@____.com

Thanks!!!

Try Creative Memories in the HEB area. Their cakes are so yummy, reasonably priced, and they'll decorate it any way you want. Check them out! www.yourcakeplace.com.

well it is not in those cities but not far from you... it is in hurst off of harwood rd. it is called Texas Star Bakery, me and my girlfriends use them all the time for birthdays, showers, etc. and they are great at it.... and they are delicious!! good luck!

Texas Star Bakery is great.

I also use Creative Memories in Hurst. Their cakes taste great, and always turn out so cute. I just ordered one for my daughter's birthday party tomorrow! I have bought about 8 cakes from them. I usually take in a picture or an invitation or napkin for them to look at and copy. They have always turned out great!

Definitely check out Texas Star Bakery! I get all of my cakes they and have for about 12 years. They are not only wonderfully designed but taste great. This is one they did for me based on a napkin that I had and some ideas, http://www.texasstarbakery.com/Gallery/Baby%20Cakes/index...

R.
DudesandDiamonds.com
"Haute Things for Hip Kids"

L.-

We just got a cake from Bear Creek Bakery (off of 377 & Bear Creek Pkwy in Keller) My son wanted a soccer theme cake for his third birthday and they did an AWESOME job! The cake was so tasty..we are from NY and know good cakes..this one was beyond good. The baker did a whole soccer field with grass and playes etc...very cute. Give them a try!