I Need a Good Endocrinologist

Updated on June 02, 2008
A.S. asks from Noblesville, IN
4 answers

I just got diagnosed with hypothyroidism by my OB/GYN. It sounds like she wants to manage it, but I feel like I should see an endocrinologist first. Do any of you mom's out there have this same problem, and if so, did you seek an endocrinologist. I am totally open for recommendations if you have a good doctor. Thanks so much!

What can I do next?

  • Add yourAnswer own comment
  • Ask your own question Add Question
  • Join the Mamapedia community Mamapedia
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

More Answers



answers from Provo on

I have a great endocrinologist in Provo. She is the only one for UT county. Her name is Dr. Maturlo. ###-###-####.



answers from Salt Lake City on

The group at the U of U are great and specialize. I see Dr. Dana Clarke.



answers from Salt Lake City on

Dr Paul Miner, very meticulisist about labs and meds, D.



answers from Salt Lake City on

I see an endocrinologist in downtown Salt Lake City. I'm not sure where you are located. If you would like that info please email me at ____@____.com. I would always suggest a specialist for anything like this. They just have more difinitive abilities. Good Luck.

For Updates and Special Promotions
Follow Us

Related Questions