Home Daycare Accountant

Updated on February 14, 2006
C. asks from Richardson, TX
4 answers

Does anyone know of an accountant that has experience in dealing with taxes for home daycares?

Please email referrals to [email protected]____.com


What can I do next?

  • Add yourAnswer own comment
  • Ask your own question Add Question
  • Join the Mamapedia community Mamapedia
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

More Answers



answers from Dallas on

I am an accountant and maybe can help you with your tax. Now I am a stay home mom with 21 month old boy. Maybe you can delibrate more on your issue to see if I can help.



answers from Dallas on

Jane Sears
she is in garland TX
her number is ###-###-####



answers from Dallas on

Hey, my accountant is Greg Lively ###-###-####. He takes care of my personal and pre-school needs. He is GREAT! Tell him Kristie Beveridge sent you, he will take care of you

He offices out of his house in Plano, no hidden costs, just a real honest christian guy

Good Luck



answers from Dallas on

Billy Mitchell, with H & R Block on William Tate Drive in Grapevine, has done my child care taxes for the past 15 years or more.

For Updates and Special Promotions
Follow Us

Related Questions