Eye Doctor in Johnson County

Updated on September 19, 2007
J.J. asks from Kansas City, KS
4 answers

Looking for an eye doctor for 4 year old? He seems to want to look at everything very closely? Would like to see if there is an issue. Would need a doctor that takes medical cards.

What can I do next?

  • Add yourAnswer own comment
  • Ask your own question Add Question
  • Join the Mamapedia community Mamapedia
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

More Answers



answers from Kansas City on

Try calling State Line Eye Care. Dr Ginger Cline sees my kids and I love her. See is wonderful. It is located on State Line and about the 75th area. the phone number is ###-###-#### ( I believe) I really think you will love her and the staff.
Good Luck!!!

1 mom found this helpful


answers from Pittsburgh on

We see Dr. Trudi Grin. She is extremely thorough and patient. Her office number is ###-###-####. She specializes in pediatric optometry. Best of luck to you.



answers from Kansas City on

We have also gone to Dr. Stass-Isern at Children's Mercy South.



answers from Kansas City on

Dr. Stass-Isern at Children's Mercy South is great.

For Updates and Special Promotions
Follow Us

Related Questions