Comedy Defensive Driving

Updated on June 27, 2007
A.S. asks from Spokane, WA

Yes, my hubby is the one that needs to take it this time! I did it several years ago through a DVD at Blockbuster, and hated it, so we were thinking of doing a comedy one instead.

I know there is that resturaunt in Hurst that does it, but I can't think of the name. Any one have any good reccomendations on where to go? Thanks!

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

Smallavatar-fefd015f3e6a23a79637b7ec8e9ddaa6

N.

answers from Dallas on

I think Ryan's off of 820 between Holiday Lane and Rufe Snow in North Richland Hills has that. I live in far North Hurst and don't know of a restaurant that has that around here. There used to be a comedy defensive driving place in a shopping strip off of Precinct Line between Regency and Martin, but I'm pretty sure it's closed. Isn't defensive driving fun? If you think the video from blockbuster is a snooze, DON'T TRY THE ONLINE VERSION. I did that several years ago and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone! Good luck!

J.W.

answers from Dallas on

My hubby went to "Golden Corral" about a year ago and I think they all do the comedy defensive driving. Also, Hyenias does comedy defensive driving.

Hope that helps.

G.A.

answers from Dallas on

I believe it is Ryan's Steak House and I did it in Lewisville once. It was better then going though the tv CD my ex did. The guy was sort of funny and I had had a stroke three years before so I was afraid I would not pass. He made it easy so you do. He wanted to take me out for coffee but I was still married and just starting to realize we were getting a divorce rather I wanted one or not. I was not about to go out with anyone while married or even now after 6 years I do not want t date. I think he made it easier for me as we were playing some game and I was picked. I won the candy bar as I did not bet something. That was about 7 yrs ago. I cannot remember his name. G. W

L.A.

answers from Dallas on

The Improv over in Dallas also does Comedy Defensive Driving, if you don't find anyone else close.

Next question: Need Defensive Driving Course