Carseat Recommendations

Updated on October 23, 2009
R.A. asks from Fort Worth, TX

I'm looking into buying the next carseat for when my baby reaches 30 lb. Does anyone have any recs for what would be best for my 2006 Grand Caravan, and for my husband's 2005 Civic? I'd love one that has a washable cover that isn't too difficult to remove!

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

Smallavatar-fefd015f3e6a23a79637b7ec8e9ddaa6

S.S.

answers from Dallas on

Britax..we bought another one at first, and ended up returning it and buying the Britax...they have the top safety ratings (all of the Britax lines one) and they are pretty easy to install and durable.
And, my daughter loves it because she can see out the window on my SUV too!

K.K.

answers from Dallas on

We have been happy with the Nautilus......buy it online (amazon) for best price.....we have one for each of our children!!! Definitely fit in my car better than their others did. Converts for every stage and has harness to 65 lbs!!!

M.W.

answers from Dallas on

you should def check out www.car-seat.org. so much helpful onfo on the forum from cvhild safety seat techs, i read there before purchasing our seats, a safeguard childseat for 35 lb 3 year old & britax boulevard for infant.

sorry about typing...nursing a squirmer! :)

Next question: 8M Old Has Outgrown Car seat...need Advice on Which Seat to Buy Next.