I have 3 kids, so we have had our share of parties, between the ones we have had ourselves and the ones we have attended. We have done:
- Movie party
- Skating party (both roller and ice)
- Party at a gym, like Little Gym
- Karate party
- Oogles and Googles (a chain)
- Bowling party (cheapest and one of the most fun)
- Indoor miniature golf party
- Party at a cooking place, like Super Suppers
- Justice clothing store (I don't think they do these anymore)
- Build a Bear
I am not familiar with Cobb County, so I can't help you with anything local, but these have all been fun parties.
On recomendation on a skating party ... make sure all new skaters use helmuts! I didn't think to have parents send them, and one little girl at our party fell and hit her head against the boards. She was ok, but it was scary.