Anyone Having Hepatitis B and Still Can Live Healthy

Updated on June 04, 2019
V.P. asks from Magnolia, TX
9 answers

I have hepatitis b inactive, will I need to worry it will get worse over the years when older am 29years now

What can I do next?

  • Add yourAnswer own comment
  • Ask your own question Add Question
  • Join the Mamapedia community Mamapedia
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

More Answers



answers from Springfield on

Keep a notebook and write down all of your questions. I mean everything. Any time you have a question about it, write it down. Then call your doctor's office and ask them. You might be able to get most of your questions answered over the phone. If not, make an appointment.

But you really, really need to ask your doctor!

5 moms found this helpful


answers from Chicago on

Please call your doctor or some medical helpline. There are certainly some very intelligent people on this website but we aren't authorized to advise and are here to share stories and advice as mothers.

4 moms found this helpful


answers from San Francisco on

Please call your doctor.

4 moms found this helpful


answers from Portland on

If you're not going to ask your doctor/nurse/helpline, I would suggest the mayo site if you're going to search the internet.

However, I strongly suggest you talk to someone directly (rather than Google) - that way, you'll get accurate information for YOUR case, and your specific questions answered.

If you won't - then I think the Mayo is better than most.

4 moms found this helpful


answers from Santa Fe on

Find an online chat group for people who have Hep B inactive and ask your question there. I think you will get more answers that way and will find people to talk to about this. Good luck.

3 moms found this helpful


answers from Atlanta on

I certainly understand that you want to connect with people in your same situation (living with Hep B) and worry about the future. As the other posters have said, this forum is not a good place to find that support, not because folks are unsympathetic, but because you are unlikely to find many people here in your situation or who are experts on medical matters, much less something as specific as hep B. If you've gotten this diagnosis, you must be in touch with a doctor or other medical people. Ask them to refer you to an expert who can give you good information about the prognosis and who also might be able to connect you with a support group, be it face-to-face or online. Good luck!

2 moms found this helpful


answers from Miami on

I appreciate the answers you’ve gotten here. They are considerably nicer than the answers the poster whose child has a dent in her leg got.

Your question would be great for a hep B support group, though you may find it’s the sickest patients who seek them out.

Perhaps your hep specialist can help you find an appropriate group. The same thing goes for your question about your child.

Good luck in finding helpful answers.

1 mom found this helpful


answers from Washington DC on

Thanks for your question V. P.

Just as a friendly reminder, per Mamapedia Guidelines:

Mamapedia does allow medical questions to be asked, however we do not encourage it. The first and best source for the answers to all such questions will always be an appropriate certified professional. Please always consult such a professional in these matters first and foremost.

Mamapedia does not offer medical advice to our members, and any such advice you receive on the site is taken at your own risk.


1 mom found this helpful
For Updates and Special Promotions
Follow Us

Related Questions