Cut back on all the solid foods! His belly is very very full. Babies should have their primary nutrition from formula until their 1st birthday and then slowly shift toward solids for nutrition and milk for nutrients and fluids.
What is he drinking during the day? You say he's weaned from the bottle, but does that mean he's drinking from a sippy? If so, then put the formula in the sippy. Truly- you may be overfeeding him. Check with your pediatrician.
From what I recall, my son at this age...
- 8 oz bottle when he woke up on the morning
- "puffs" and 1 jar babyfood (cereal and fruit mix) for breakfast
- 6 oz bottle before his morning nap
- veggie/meat for lunch with small bottle
- "puffs" (or some kind of baby snack) and a bottle around 3:30
- bottle before going to bed 6-8 oz.
The APA website has pretty good guidelines.
Just FYI... my son is somewhat small for his age, but at 2, he weighs 25 pounds.