Related Questions & Answers
Results 1-3 from 3 articles
- Check out nature's miracle. It really helped me when the cat had an accident on the carpet, and I've heard it will work for human urine. I don't know if it will stain...
- You can also try Urine Gone. It really helps get the smell of pee out of things.
- We had an older dog who couldn't hold his pee so he often went on the carpet. We bought some Urine Gone which is good for animal or human pee and it really works. Yo...
- Ugh...I have this same couch problem...my mom & I were just talking about this yesterday! If you get any good ideas, fill me in!!! Thanks, Jess
- If you do decide to buy anything else(batting, cotton fill, ect..) go to a store like Walmart. You will pay much less then at a craft store.
- you can get cotton fill for pillows and stuff at any art supply store like michaels. its cheap, and it'll fluff up your cushions very well.
- Ashley furniture has an outlet store in Grand prairie. I buy all of my couches there. Really cheap! Love, K.
- I believe a lot of the furniture rental places (Sams, Aarons, Alliance, etc) sell used sets that have been returned when people are done renting them or can't afford t...
- I got a nice one brown .. mirco fiber from Aarrons for 600 i really like it and we put 300 down and pay about 80/month for it for 12 months i think.