glue stain remover
Related Questions & Answers
Results 1-2 from 2 articles
- First did you try freezing it off?? Try soaking it is oxyclean. This product works so well.
- Try Goo-Gone It is made just for sticky things like that.
- They have a bar laundry soap at Walmart-it is called Zote. I swear it works on anything, just wet the bar and rub gently on the fabric. It is in a pearly white wrapper.
- Hi, We used a mixture of water and liquid fabric softener. Put it into a spray bottom and spray your walls. Line the floor w/ towels to sop up the stuff that runs do...
- We re-did a bedroom several years ago and went with all the fancy gadgets (adhesive remover, scrapping tools, ect) on one wall! That's as far as those went!!! It took ...
- You can use dishwasher soap with phosphates mixed with water. It removes the glue really well and leaves the room smelling clean. You will have to change the water fai...