my daughter swallowed a marble

Related Questions & Answers

Results 1-10 from 18 articles

My 2Yr Old Daughter Swallowed a Marble

S.H. asks from Columbus

Thank you to everyone that has responded to my issue. You have no idea how much it is appreciated. To answer a few questions, yes she does use the potty, on occasion. ...


5 Year Old Swallowed a Marble:(

B.O. asks from Portland

My daughter swallowed a marble tonight. I already called the pediatrician and went through the checklists to make sure it was not lodged in her esophagus. Just wonderi...


My Grandson Swallowed a marble....need Advice

R.C. asks from Miami

My 5 years old grandson swallowed a metal marble last week, he was taken to the emergency room, where the doctors told my daughter to wait until he "poops it out" by h...


My Son Swallowed a Coin!

C.D. asks from Washington DC

If anyone has a child who swallowed a coin or other foreign object, could you tell me how long it took for the child to pass it? My 22-month-old "ate" a quarter on Mon...


Daughter Swallowed a pebble....PLEASE HELP!!!

Y.H. asks from Lansing

On Monday, January 14, 2007 around 11pm, my daughter swallowed a pebble (i called it that) that is the size of a penny but a bit thicker. I was cleaning when that hap...


Kid Swallowed Toy Piece - a Little TMI Question

P.G. asks from Dallas

OK - so my 4 year old swallowed a little metal ball yesterday afternoon. I called poison control and they calmed me down, but didn't say anything about looking for it ...


My Son Swallowed a Penny

S.B. asks from Chicago

Well, yeah. My 2 1/2 year old got ahold of about 8 cents this evening, and I can only find 7 cents. He came to me and told me, "Mommy, my money's gone, get it out" a...


My Daughter Swallow a ROCK!!

V.C. asks from Los Angeles

Hi moms, as always I come to your expertise in this difficult/akward situation I am going through. My 2 and half daughter swallowed a small rock (size of a marble). ...


Really Worried,,,please Help

N.B. asks from Enid

My 2 and half year old daughter swallowed a small plastic button,,,,the one which will be in the side button of the sleeves of a full sleeve shirt.....m really worried...


Truly Gross!!

K.W. asks from Bismarck

I have been going through pictures to put in albums for Christmas gifts and have found myself laughing and crying on my trip down memory lane. It’s funny how all th...

For Updates and Special Promotions
Follow Us

Answer Highlights

  • no sharp edges in 2 answers "She'll be fine - it's small, round with no sharp edges, and it's not going to break ..."
  • swallowed a quarter in 5 answers "I was told when I thought that my son swallowed a quarter, that it should appear in ..."
  • swallowed a penny in 5 answers "I have a friend a friend who's daughter swallowed a penny."
  • took about a week for it to pass in 2 answers "I think it took about a week for it to pass."
  • swallowed a nickel in 3 answers "I experienced the same thing when my son was less than 2. He swallowed a nickel."