asks from New York
my 35 months old son just swallowed a coin (equivalent to a nickel) what should i do? worries me worst is that, the coin might went to his lungs, what are the signs th...
asks from Albuquerque
My 3-year old and 7-year old were playing with money yesterday (coins) and the 3-year old came and told my husband that she swallowed a quarter. (I wasn't...
asks from Dallas
Anyone have a reassuring story of a swallowed object passing through without pain and complications???
My daughter swallowed a metal Magnetix ball yesterday and I t...
asks from Miami
My 3 yo swallowed a battery last night. It looks to be the size of a battery you put in a watch. He got it yesterday from his flashlight he got from the dentist. He ca...
asks from Washington DC
If anyone has a child who swallowed a coin or other foreign object, could you tell me how long it took for the child to pass it? My 22-month-old "ate" a quarter on Mon...
asks from Los Angeles
My 16 month old swallowed a pebble ,I am so worried, he seems to be fine but I am not sure if I should take him to the hospital or just wait.he was chocking on it befo...
asks from Melbourne
People say it will pass and to wait it out. I have a few nurse friends who advised this also. I am still in panic mode a bit though. I left work early to make sure I c...
asks from Johnson City
This morning my 3yr old ate a penny. She seems fine no stomach ache or anything of that nature. I need advice on what to do. Should I wait till it passes or take her...
asks from Chicago
Hi Everyone! I work part time and use a licensed home daycare provider for my son. First off, let me say that she is a very lovely lady who truly loves my son. She ...