a baby boy names
Related Questions & Answers
Results 51-60 from 2,757 articles
- Here's somethings to keep in mind when choosing a name: 1. Children will tease him in school with a weird name. 2. You should be able to yell out all three nam...
- I like Mason Also visit this website and see if you like the meanings of the names http://www.behindthename.com Congratulations!
- Jackson Cash or Mason Gage
- This is what worked for us...I would go through an entire baby name book, write down ALL the name that I DIDN'T hate, then I would give that list to my husband who wou...
- I love the names Wyatt and Payton (my son's name).
- This may sound silly but it worked for us. Watch the credits at the end of a movie. Lots of names there to choose from. Also if you have a name you like but your honey...
- I'd go with something old fashioned and not too popular right now or there will always be at least two in his class with that name. EXTREMELY popular names at the sc...
- I love the name Keiran, maybe you will too.
- How about Oliver, Jacob, Trenton, Trevor, Cash, Simon, go to thebump.com that website has a lot of baby names on it. Good luck!!
- what about something like Scott??
- I love Maximilian--MAX is so cute!!! But William is a really strong name with a lot of nick name options. Maximilian fits with your girls names best (excluding Elisab...
- I love William the best of your choices, but I'd call him Will for short not Liam.
- David, Edward, Gerald, Henry, Isaac, Melvin, Marvin, Paul, Samuel, Timothy, Trenton, William, Perhaps you have another relative whose name you like.
- I don't prefer your spelling of Jayson, but like the name. Here are my choices Jay Michael James Michael Jason Michael Jamison Michael
- im not big on abbriviation names either but I like julian. Its a pretty name. Good luck!
- Great imagination! Wonderful to hear. I like Cheyenne N.. Since she is only picking out girls names I am guessing one of two things will happen. She will either...
- I like for girl names ( Jasmine & Jennia) Boy names ( Dylan & Daniel) i thought these names were cute hopefully you will 2
- Daisy and Dahlia for the twins and Clover for the little sister---then all three could be flowers! Updated Daisy and Dahlia for the twins and Clover for the little ...
- my name is jessica and i love my name but i also like jacie leann, joy jill,good luck with everything:-)
- I like Jen (from Jennifer or Jeanette), Jill (Jillian), Joanna, Jessica & Judy
- If my son was a girl, he would have been Jenna. Here are a few nice names: Jana; Jocelyn; Jewell; Jeraldine (Geraldine with a J); Jemma; Jordana; Joelle; Joana. Go...
- I like Caroline and Catherine for "C" names. For a middle name with "A", I just saw the name "Ai". It means "love" in Japanese. I don't know Japanese, I just re...
- Some names I haven't seen mentioned yet... Coriander Callista Connery Caitlin/Catelyn/Caitlyn Chelsea Clover Colette Colleen Ceres
- Coral Corinne Cate Cory/Corrie I assume you want a hard C as in Cookie sound? I agree with the post that Cailyn and Caine sound very very similar.
- You know, giving him a "fancy" name will not make him a better person. Better to be named Joe Jones, and be a decent person, than to be named Aloysius Schuylermaker Pi...
- Hi A., Some boy names that I like are Theo, Taylor, Morgan, Cole. I like Caleb with a "C" as well. :) Good luck! J. :)
- Well, my 4 year old daughter told me the other day that she wishes she were a boy and that she wants her name to be Wyatt. Not sure where she got that, but I thought i...