asks from St. Louis
Forty feet that is. Still a rather impressive garden for where I live. I have gardened since I was a child and taught my kids everything I know. My youngest will go...
- I just got my garden planted thanks to all the rain we've been getting. We have corn, red cabbage, leaf lettuce, head lettuce, cauliflower, beets, carrots (little one...
- We love our garden! The kid love it too. We grow carrots, tomatoes, tomatillos, onion, garlic, broccoli, zucchini, jalapenos,green beans, cantaloupe,spinach and okra...
- Love my garden! This year I'll have four varieties of tomatoes, four varieties of hot peppers, pickling cucumbers, scallions, zucchini, yellow squash, pumpkins, tomati...
asks from Kansas City
just wondering what are some things I could have the kids plant this spring or summer that will be easy to take care of? I'm going to start a little garden for them to...
asks from Phoenix
We have a large yard and I am thinking of starting a small orchard or garden for our family of 6. What are the best things to plant in our dry climate, time of year to...
When I looked for somethign like that before, I really liked this site: http://www.gardeninginarizona.com/calendar.html because I just could not get used t...
- Almost everything: Tomatos, grape, all citrus (oranges , grapefruits, mandarins...), apricots.
My friends grows a lot : eggplant, squash, pepper, all kind of herbs,...
- Go to a garden center in your area. they will tell you exactly what to do.
asks from Dallas
I am wanting to get our back yard looking nicer this spring. We have a few big shrubs (4ft tall, 2-3 ft wide, 2 ft off the ground) along the back of the ...
asks from Tampa
We are moving back to Clw this week from Chicago (YEAH!) and I am pregnant with twins and in need of a new OB/GYN - a friend reccommended Dr. Peterfreund (has anyone b...
asks from Portland
It appears we will be moving into a place with a small backyard. I used to garden many, many years ago, but my knowledge seems to have escaped me. I want to grow veggi...
asks from Chicago
i have been wanting a flowering tree for a long time and am looking for one to plant in the front yard. i was just wondering if anyone has any ideas for what kind to ...
asks from New York
Mamas & Papas-
Read an article today that suggests that if you put the avocado pit in your guacomole, it keeps it from going brown? Next time I make guac, I will c...
asks from Orlando
I would like advice from everyone who lives in Avalon Park. My family and I are relocating to Orlando and are considering living there. Do you like livin...
asks from Tampa
I sit for my girlfriend who is going through a divorce. She works nights and picks up her kids in the morning from ex-hubby who works all day. The little guy has a pe...