Pregnancy Medications: EPT
- Try to do the test in the morning with the first pee. Good luck!
- The way those tests work, you can get false negatives, but you can not get a false positive. So if you got a positive result once, you are pregnant. Congratulations :)
- I never mess around with ANY pregnancy tests that have lines. Get the ones that say PREGNANT or NOT PREGNANT with words. It's the way to go!
- Personally, I think you are trying too hard!! Be thankful you have your 3 children and give it time, it just may not be time yet. I had to take medicine to get pregn...
- I had that same test (First response), and mine did the same thing. The line was there, but it wasn't there. Then I also took an EPT the next day and it did the same t...
- J., What is your work at home job? I'm looking for part-time job ops to bring in some extra cash to help with bills. Thanks, K.
- I'd say it could go either way. You could be pregnant or it could be a UTI. You can take a test this early. Just remember thar everyone's body is different and a negat...
- It sounds like you might be preggo or the start of a bladder infection. Hopefully its the better of the two. I think you can take any pregnancy test, the first respons...
- It also sounds like you could have a bladder infection.