Results 61-70 from 3,424 articles
- My girls' names are Aubrey and Julia. :) I also like Anne (Aubrey's middle name), Amelia, Audrey, Avery, Andrew and Aidan.
- Awww what a great present for you!!! Well I think the name J. is spectacular, for obvious reasons ; o )
- Jude Julia Jacobi Jessamyn Jora Jacan Janek Jonas Adelaide Aggie Allyson Afra Amelie Araceli Adli Aviv Anatoli Ames Asher
- My faves are boy: Mitchell Girl: McKelle marciella marcie melanie mckay mckayla martin marshall mandy mary jane mckelle Murray Morrey Markis Max
- Mallory, Molly, Madeline, Meredith, Maureen, Maggie, Mia Max, Mitch, Miller, Good Luck
- I have a girlfriend named, Merritt. I think that is so pretty. Can't really help you with the boy name...sorry! And, good luck!
- I think there is a big difference between legitimate cultural diversity or choosing unusual but correctly spelled names (both good things) and butchering a name or com...
- I have 2 students right now with seriously funny names, can't say what they are without risking trouble but when your last name is an actual name of an object...it is ...
- I think I'm in a little pocket of people who are striving for the opposite. We wanted very traditional names. But, for both of our kids, DH and I put our short list ...
- I wanted to use these names but my husgand wouldn't go for it so feel free! Canyon, Cutter . . .
- My daughter's name is Addison which when you look it up is actually meant to be a boy name meaning son of Adam. We have yet to meet any other kids with this name.
- That's so funny (just read prior post), "Jance" is what popped into my head first too! By the way I have 2 boys, Payton and Preston.
- I LOVE Cohen, to bad that's out! Some suggestions (maybe a little trendy though).... BOYS Julien Keegan Madden GIRLS Ryan Julia Camdyn
- if you like unusual names what about Allora leigh or galeana rose, I also like the name gabriel
- here are some suggestions for girl names 1. IRIS 2. DANNILYNNE 3. AMBERLY 4.EMMALYNNE 5.CORA here are some suggestions for boy names 1.MATTHEW 2.ALEXAND...
- My niece is named Ellery. I think it's a beautiful name and really rolls off the tongue nicely. It could always be shortened to Elly as a nickname. Just thought I'd th...
- Hi E. :-) Personally, I am very conscious of what a name will look like on a resume in 22 years. I've seen children given names that are just ridiculous, and it's no...
- The more creative you get with the spelling of common names the more your child will have to put up with people mispronouncing it for the rest of their life.
- Haven't conceived number 2 yet, but my Husband and I have already decided the name for a girl. I was in love with the name Braelyn, but he wasn't too into it. So we co...
- My husband and I couldn't really agree on our daughter's name. My husband had a name that I had actually suggested that he fell in love with, and then I had a name he...
- You could split the difference and go with a Roman name. (My H is also Italian, and this is what we did). Come to find, there are only 6 people in the country with our...