Results 1-10 from 4,108 articles
- Our library (in Denton) has a couple. So does our MOMS Club! I'm afraid you are not in our boundaries for our chapter but perhaps your local Club could start one!
- Doubleday Book Club is who I use. Just go to their website.
- also check barnes and noble's website and your local library. they have book clubs.
- I also might be interested if you live in the New Tampa area. L.
- I love to read too, but never thought about a book club. Did you ever get one started or found?
- Hi - Did you ever get a group going? If so, what are the details? Location, time/date, topics, etc. I LOVE to read! Thanks, A.
- The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down by Anne Fadiman. This was voted the best book read in years by the book group I was part of for 10 years. It is an amazing...
- Sarah Key Pillars of the Earth World without End Picking Cotton This Much I know is True or any Wally Lamb book
- "The Shack" is a personal favorite of mine.
- I believe the Naperville Public Library has a few www.naperville-lib.org Also check Andersons Book Shop on Jefferson Ave in Downtown Naperville. They also have a web...
- I would try the Naperville Public Library. There wesite is http://www.naperville-lib.org/. They are always very helpful and might know of book clubs in the area.
- Your local library would be a good place to start - they might have one already that you could join. Also, I put "Aurora, IL BOOK CLUBS" in the yahoo search box and...
- Hi M.! I too must have missed your first post about the book club, but I am VERY interested. I love reading and would love to meet some more moms in the area! Please l...
- I must have accidently deleted your first e-mail, but I am very interested in joining a book club. Please fill me in on dates. I have three children (4yrs, 21mos, an...
- ok i think i got a message from you but i am not sure where i put your number... i would love to come, my number is ###-###-####, i usually dont answer for numbers i d...
- One of my favorite books is Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. This is a story based on the book of Hosea in the bible. It is a very good read you will not be able...
- with all those other tear jeakers i.e. time travelers wife and sisters keeper .. I would add the ..poisonwood bible and ..map of the world. for something not the no...
- I just read My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult and LOVED it!
- Hi V.! I'd like to join; I'm a book worm and the only one I know of so it'd be nice to read and then get to talk about it with others who've read the same. PLease ge...
- I would love to join. I am an avid reader. Its how I destress from the daily grind of being mom, wife and full time college student.
- I am interested, are ou still growing?