Your Kids and Yours Halloween Dress Up.

What are the Halloween dress up ideas for your kids this year? Moms and Dads, do you dress up? If you don't, please no negative responses.

I do not dress up.

I will be having a princess, a clown, scooby doo, a cowgirl and ......the easter bunny.

It would seem my 17 year old son wants to see how many parents he can piss off in one night by hopping through the neighborhood and giving away candy. Oh well, I guess we have the "trick" of trick or treat covered.

My kid is going as some Star Wars character (the blue soldier or something?) so I thought it would be cute for my husband and I to go as other characters like Darth Vader and Queen Amidala.

I'd love to go as slavegirl Princess Leia but I'd look more like Jabba the Hutt in that getup...however, isn't Halloween for scaring children anyway? So maybe I will!

I wanted to do a Wizard of Oz theme with my 3 girls this year, but they had ideas of their own. My oldest is going to be Silver Mist (fairy from Tinkerbell), my middle girl will be Glenda the Good Witch and my youngest is going to be a cowgirl (she has an obsession with boots right now. lol).

As for me, I don't usually dress up. However, my girls are asking me to do it so I will probably throw something together if I have time.

I do not dress up.

Our 2 year old is going to be Little Red Riding Hood. Our son wants to be a wolf (how this all got started). I am going to be granny and my husband is going to be the woodcutter. :)

I have 7 and 8 year old girls. Oldest wants to be a mad scientist and younger one a witch. Easy enough!

(my FAVE year was 3 yrs ago...they were Strawberry Shortcake and Gingersnap).

I don't usually dress up but DH and I will be attending a PTO disco ball next w/e and I've bought a cute disco dress that I might get the urge to wear again in Halloween!

my daughter and my dog are super man (she wanted them to match). i am dressing for our halloween party as a nerd ;)

I have a 2 1/2 year old Cinderella (who I literally had to hide her costume from her, I don't want it to get ruined before Halloween :)) and a 6 month old Minnie Mouse. Disney store has these adorable little onesies that match the characters outfit without being a dress or frilly at all, which is perfect for my wild little crawler. It also came with a little hat that has the ears and bow attached. I just hope it's not to hot to wear the hat, it's pretty thin so we should be ok. :)

My 2 1/2 year old picked out both costumes, this is the first year I haven't made all of our costumes.

My husband and I usually dress up, but since our oldest is old enough to know what is going on I promised him last year we didn't have to dress up this year we can just take her around. :)

I probably won't dress up. Its not that I don't want to but I can't find the time. My girls (9 and 5) love the video game "Zelda" so my 9 year old is going as Link and my 5 year old will be Link's fairy Navi and follow her big sissy around yelling "Hey" an "Listen". Pretty much like everyday.

1 / 3