Xmas Gift Ideas for 2 and 4 Year Old Girls

I've already been asked to submit my xmas list to family relatives...I'm kinda blank at the moment and haven't done a good job looking into the new and hip toys...and gift ideas for 2 girls...2 and 4 years old?

Sing along cd player
Little tikes interactive kitchen (food and accesories)
Leapfrog my 1st computer click start (for this one you also will have to buy the games)

Smart e bear (this is actually the toy of the year)

This year the girls' theme is FAIRIES!!! so anything with beautiful fairies... Disney released the movie and has a lot of new dolls.

I did all my toys Christmas shopping in Amazon. I will have all the gifts by November 24!!!

Hope this helps and GOOD LUCK!

What I like to do for that age is get them learning toys. Anything from little bears with buttons and zippers that show them how to do that. Books of course are great. The 4 year old should be learning preschool things. Anything that shows colors, up, down, over, under, first kid scissors and cutting, tracing etc.... You should tell them things that are age appropriate and that would teach them something.

My daughters are also 4 and 2! If they didn't already have all the Little People, that's what I'd be buying them, they LOVE those sets! They have the house, barn, castle, carnival, and accessories. This Christmas it will be Barbies for my 4 year old (no small accessories yet, though), My Little Pony (the large ones) for both of them, baby doll accessories for my 2 year old (diapers, bottles, etc.) and my 2 year old also really wants a fire truck LOL I think they will each get a couple more age-appropriate puzzles as well, they love those!
Hope this gives you some ideas!

I recommend looking at www.fatbraintoys.com, www.constplay.com, or www.mindplay.com. They have some great learning toys that are age appropriate.

But books and the classics are always good.

Here's what we do:

www.adventconspiracy.org

we all (extend family, too) find it to be the most exciting way to celebrate Christmas morning!

Even our 6 year olds, my daughter and her cousin, love it. They participate fully and learn so much.

If they do not already have them, active toys are also good. Scoot vehicles, trikes, bike, wagon, slides, skates, helmets. "Twizzler," "Pogo hopper" (these hang from trees).

Toy Kitchen, Toy work bench. Easel with chalkboard on one side and Magnet or wipe board on the other (my daughter loved having this outside on pretty days.

1 / 3