Wow! Cable Bundles VS. AT&T Bundles-Which Do You Have and Why Do You like It?

I am requesting information and experience from those who use Wow! services. I am currently an AT&T Bundle pack customer and have been working on reevaluating the finances in the house. I know I pay WAAY too much for ATT&T. My monthly bill for internet, TV and Phone is always around $145.00 a month.

I'd like to hear some feedback on those who have subscribed to WOW! cable--How's the internet for you? Slow? I've been having issues here with the DSL that AT&T offers. My video streaming is slow and so is the rest of the connection. I know there has to be more to it- Why do I pay for something that makes me aggravated?

Wow! (HAHA, Pun intended) I have read and re-read all of the responses and will take time to go through all of them again with my husband. AS it stands now, WOW is the same price as AT&T and I'm looking for a less expensive route to take rather than a lateral move. My options are still open though to WOW. Thanks so much for all your comments and experiences. I guess I'll just have to take the time and research more options out there. However, keep posting, I'm still coming back to read all of the great comments.

My parents have been using WOW for years. If it was available where I am, I'd get it.

We have DirectTV and we have had no service for the last 7 days --dish got moved in the rain and hubby hasn't had time to fix it. I'm so sick of it, but I can't bring myself to pay the price of cable.

Hi I.,
I have not heard good things about WOW. Most people I know that had it got rid of it. Call me or email me and I can give you a free quote from all of the suppliers in this area.
Talk to you soon!!! M.
###-###-#### ____@____.com

Hi I.,

My name is A. and I have a tecom business with 5linx. We do offer each of these services using the latest technology at a low price
The home phone service is $24.95/mth. This is an unlimited service which includes calls local/long distance calls, and mobile calls anywhere in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
Includes UNLIMITED landline calls to 75 calling areas throughout the world
Includes unlimited local and long distance calls to other GLOBALINX® customers in any location worldwide.
Includes Voicemail, Caller ID and many other calling features.

The cost of the internet service depends on your location, but it is normally around $50-60/mth.

We offer Satellite plans that start at $29.99/mth.

I know with the economy in the state that it is we are all looking for reliable services at a good price. Take a look at my site under products, and I am sure we can find you a package that you can be happy with and that is well under the cost of what you are paying at this time. My website is www.5linx.net/L389545.

If you have any questions you can reach me at ###-###-#### or send me an email at ____@____.com.

I hope this helps.

We've had WOW for the past 5 years. We had comcast when we first moved here and the internet was for the birds. It was constantly out. They would say it was an issue at our house and then tell us it would be days before anyone could come out. Then the internet would suddenly be working. WOW offers different levels of internet service(speed) based on your needs. My husband works from home so we have one of the higher levels. It rarely goes out and the few times it has where it hasn't been an outage they have been able to help us over the phone. Our cable has never been out that I can remember nor the phone. Also we have called several times when we have seen advertisements with better rates and they have always adjusted ours to that.

Hi I.. We switched from Comcast to WOW about a year ago and saved about $50 per month. No problems with WOW. The internet seems fine, and the only problems with the cable are getting used to the different channels! The installer was neat and friendly also prompt and efficient.
I think you will find a large savings if you call and get a quote for service.

I am having the same problem with AT&T and I am frustrated that they won't let me bundle my service together for a discount.(I have Directv and home phone also) I did a poll on Facebook asking if people thought I should switch to Comcast. 100% of them said no! So, I feel stuck overpaying too. If you find a solution, please share it with me. I don't enjoy paying for subpar service.

We just switched from an AT&T bundle to a WOW bundle a month ago when we moved. Our main complaint with AT&T and really the reason we switched was the slow DSL internet - it was terrible. WOW internet is SO much faster - I would definitely recommend it over AT&T's DSL. We're paying about the same, but that's more because my husband wanted to add channels. The only thing I don't really love about WOW is the dvr service. It just is not that user friendly. Phone service has been fine (we hardly use it, but have had no problems the few times we have used it).

We just switched to u-verse from AT&T and have been very happy. It is cheaper than comcast. We have phone, internet and TV for 100 bucks. After 6mo 130, still cheaper than when we had comcast and now we have 200 channels and DVR.

AT&T have been so good to us in tha past. If serivce has been down or problems they have given us credits.

I don't anything about Wow! Cable but I'll gripe with you regarding the options of At&t & Comcast. It's crazy how much it costs! We have Comcast and I looked into switching to At&t and there's no difference whatsoever in pricing. The only time there's a deal is during the first year and then they raise your rates.
I know people who contact their provider and have been successful at maintaining their "bundle" for the introductory rate so maybe that's what you try. Threaten that you will switch altogether if they don't want to work with you and they'll give you that rate.
I also have a very good friend who walked away from cable altogether and joined netflix. With the new digital streaming of television, you get a lot more channels than the old days and they are crystal clear. THat's a huge step and I'm sure would take some getting used to but they've managed and happy saving that $$.

1 / 3