Would Your Husband Buy Pads/tampons for You?

Lol. Im just curious. My husband would prefer not to, but yesterday he was out and I was at home with sleeping kids so he picked some up for me and the cashier said hes got some guts buying those!! And he told her he had cramps! LOL!!

Would your husband do it?

"Would he do it?" Yes.

"Would I ask him to do it?" No.

My husband can go to the store for Cheerios and come home with Count Chocula, so it would be a very low percentage chance of him "getting it right."!

Yes, he absolutely would buy me tampons...Not only would he buy it, he wouldn't have a care in the world to stand in the line with it being the only thing he buys..

I would never ask. I prefer he not even be aware of the timing about that particular aspect of my femininity. Plus, I could never see myself explaining to him exactly what to get. So Yeah, we have boundaries about stuff like that.

"Would he do it?" Yes.

"Would I ask him to do it?" No.

I have on many occasions. Usually the little girl at the check-out looks more embarrassed than me, lol.

Yes.

And he has.

The better one, was when he went and bought my like four different kinds of Depends. I would wear them after having babies, rather then the giant navel to mid back maxi pads.

He actually had alot of fun buying. He played a joke on the checker. I was dying when he relayed the story to me!

Tampons and Maxi pads here, are like jock straps and tube socks are in a foot ball locker room. My kids like to take unused Tampons, and use them as light savers. The Playtex plastics work the best in their opinion(so I stopped buying them, ha I was dumb to think that would stop them). They like to use the maxi pads as cell phones. They just have big brother draw the keys and what not.

:)

Yes. He is proud to...says its a tropy of honor to have a wife. Smacks 'em on the counter and says, "that's right I got a wife! Ring them babies up."

In a heartbeat. He is wonderful and would do anything for me!

Libby!!! I am dieing here!!! How funny.
My son actually used a tampon string to tie his uniform neckerchief together, we were in a pinch. (he's NAvy)

Yes my husbnad, dad and my oldest son would do it for me. My husband has done it for the girls.
My youngest has no idea what they are really for yet.

Oh and one day, years ago, my husband came downstairs and proceeded to tell me all about tampons and how to insert and how they can cause toxic shock and all sorts of info. He had read the insert.

And I also used Depends after babies.

1 / 3