Would like to Have Some Custom Bedding Made

I would love to have some custom bedding made for my daughter's twin size bed. I have searched the net and have been astounded by the prices.

Here I go, pimping out my Mom again...

Her site is: www.JudyChristenson.blogspot.com

It is mostly country stuff on there, but she does wonderful bedding as well. She made my kids crib sets and it is something that will be passed down from generation to generation.

If you are interested, email me at ____@____.com because my mom is a sewer, not a computer person!

And, as far as price, she WAY undercharges!

My daughter just started kindergarten so I am now taking on more sewing projects. I am starting a website www.teacupsandsaucers.com. Right now I am right now in the middle of a bunch of halloween costumes but could start on Nov 1st. I don't quilt, I mostly do duvet covers. If you want a quilt I do piece the top but then send them out for quilting.

Warmest regards,
M. S

Here I go, pimping out my Mom again...

Warmest regards,
M. S

There is a website that I belong to called Etsy.com. This is a place for folks to buy and sell home made products. You might want to check it out. I have a shop on there too. You can join the site and do what is called an "alchemy" listing. This is where people post what they are looking for and take bids from Artists. Perhaps you could find someone on there that would be ale to make what you are looking for. I get referral points so if you join mention my site: LittleSnowflakes Or you can email me and I can send you an invitation. Sorry, I can't list my shop directly... the moderators told me they would pull my post.

SAHM of three: 19,218, and 5.

Search internet for Handmade by Jeni - I use her for custom products for my business and she's very very reasonable and I know she makes bedding.

Teri

I agree with baybimamma, try http://www.etsy.com/alchemy/

You have to be a registered member to use etsy, but it is free and easy to do. And you will never have to look anywhere else for handmade items again!

Hi E.,

I have a window treatment/bedding business. Let me know what you are looking for and I can give you a quote. I work with designers and have done sewing for many model homes. I'm reasonable.

My cell is ###-###-#### or email me direct at ____@____.com

I used to sew for the public and have made western comforters with matching dust ruffles and pillows along with the window treatment for twin boys.
What did you have in mind?
email me at: ____@____.com
V. B.

Hi, my name is L. H. and i make custom bedding.window treatments.pillows. i also do custom faux finishes.....my web site is hawthornepainting.com
i have referances and i would be happy to give you a free quote..my # is ###-###-#### and cell ####-###-####

1 / 3