Work Out Gym with Child Facility

Does anymore know of a work out gym with a child facility to watch children while working out? What's the cost involved and where is it located? I live in Ocoee, FL. Thanks.

Hi B. -- I have memberships to both the YMCA and Gold's Gym. You can go to any location -- we usually go to the "Roper" YMCA which is tucked off of 50 on Windermere Rd and the Gold's Gym is further away off Turkey Lake Rd.

They both have nice child care facilities, although I prefer the one at Gold's Gym because it's larger and brighter but it's not as convenient!

I agree with Nikki on the Gold's Gym comments, however the YMCA the cost of the membership includes the child care, at Gold's you have to pay seperately. I have also found that the YMCA has better hours for the child development center. I go to the YMCA in Dr. Phillips... I hope this helps!

I've heard great things about the YMCA in Winter Garden. Check out this link which has the address, phone, and detailed information about the facilities. Good Luck:)!!

http://www.centralfloridaymca.org/FamilyCenter.aspx?PageI...

My husband and I are members at Lifestyle Family Fitness and we love it. They have really nice facilities, great classes and an awesome kid care which my 2 year old LOVES. They have several locations, but I think the closest to you would be the Apopka gym (located on 436 & Hunt Club near Wekiva Springs). They are always running promotions to join for little or no enrollment fees. They don't do contracts, so their prices are a little more than other gyms, because you can cancel anytime without a penalty fee. I think we pay about $40 per person per month for a passport membership (allows us to go to any of the gyms statewide and includes unlimited childcare). I definitely recommend checking them out and at least take a tour- I think you'll be impressed. I know we were!

The Roper YMCA is an Awesome facility with child care included at a very reasonable price for family. Near West Orange High School in Winter Garden.

Hello! I used to work out at Cardio Club in Metro West. It's on Hiawassee and Raleigh in a shopping center. It is a good gym, with weight lifting equipment and classes! I'm not sure what their pricing is now, but I think it was $40-50/month.

1 / 3