Work from Home Opp - Is It Legit?

have any of you heard about getting paid to post listings on e-bay?

I wish I could find a legit work from home job. I sold Avon several times but what these companies don't tell you if you have to have a crazy big down line to make any money and the work is not worth it.

I was thinking the same thing looking at E Bay last night. If you hear anything worthwhile please let me know.

Yes, one of my good friends lists used car parts for a junkyard on ebay...it's his full time job.

Be sure you're dealing with a real, live company. Preferably one where you can go meet the people who work there. Then find out what you're listing, how much per piece, or if it's some type of salary.

A legit company will look, smell, walk and act like a real company. A scam will make your gut feel funny, so walk away at the first sign of it.

Someone else answered about reselling things, which of course we've all heard of but I took your question to be regarding getting paid to put someone else's stuff on ebay...you getting paid by the someone else.

Yes, I have heard of it (don't do it myself). A friend from church said that she and some others are doing it...she being the most active one.

If you are interested in working from home, let me know...I have some info I can share.

Hello, D.!

I sell on ebay - at one time I was a power-seller and would've gladly paid someone to either take pictures and notes for me or do the postings.

In order to do this - the person will have to give you access to their account, etc. If they want you to have your own account and post - there are people out there that "supply" the items - however, you have to pay for the inventory and they ship for you....that has always bothered me as you can't be sure what they are sending (is it the right size, color, item, etc.).

IF you have to pay to do it - I personally think it's a scam - this is MY opinion. However, if the person is giving you access to their ebay account and having you post THEIR items - GO FOR IT!!!

No, but if you're looking for a real stay home Mom business, shoot me an e-mail! I've been working from home with an AMAZING company for over 6 years and earn a corporate level income doing it. I work very part time so that I'm still available to be on the school board, room mom, charperone, and never miss any sports games. I love it and would love to share with you too. E-mail me at ____@____.com a quick peek at what I do, go to www.relivingpartners.com, it's my friends site but I use it too. Just e-mail me if interested or have questions.

You can make money reselling stuff on e-bay. Buy clearance stuff from stores. Mark it up and post on ebay.

I'm sure that there is a way to do this legitamately, but like others said, follow your gut. If is sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Unfortunately there are many people looking for work these days, and even more that want to take advantage of that. Please know that any legit job will not require an investment to be hired. If you are investing any money, it is a home based business and your income and success are based entirely upon your talent and effort, and in some cases your willingness to invest even more money. Good luck in your search!

Whatever you do, do not get involved with a company called Neoclothing. They are criminals and have ripped off many innocent victims, my husband and I included. They claim to be a drop ship company selling Ralph Lauren. We answered an add last year on Craigslist and ended up losing over $1000 when they never shipped our ebay customers their items.
A dead give away (we know now!) as to whether a company is legit is how they receive payments from you. If they are unwilling to receive payments through an insured source, like Paypal, then I would stay away.
Good luck finding something!

1 / 3