Work at Home - Lake Charles,LA

Are these Work From Home businesses reliable?

This question has been asked a lot. You might want to search work at home or work from home within the mamapedia site. There may be some suggestions in all the responses that might work for you.

Some are. Some aren't. Just do your research. I am in a good one. I never would have believed this could be legite, but I did my research and found a business not only legitimate, but full of integrity!

Be sure to do your research by googling, checking BBB and asking lots of questions.

yes, Work at Home business's can be legitimate opportunities. In fact this particular industry is growing by leaps and bounds and some companies have been in business for over 50 years. Like Patty said do your research. Also I would suggest you look at the fields that you have a passion for to begin with. I have been working from home for over 3 years now and love it. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

There are many great work at home businesses that are very legitimate. You have to work at them to make money, just like a job. Not every busines is right for everyone, so check out a few, and the cost to get started also varies considerably.I have been with the same business for 7 years and love it. It is a business that I work part time and earn a nice paycheck each month, I am not rich from it but it helps to pay some bills and I choose how much and when I work. I get to put my family first, you certainly can't say that about a job.
If you are interested and serious about doing something from home, go to my website.

www.LiveYourDreamsAtHome.com

Most are not. I am in an excellent one, but I didn't find it on line, I found it through reputable colleagues/friends. You can check the BBB but not all businesses are connected with it. Direct sales companies can be invited into the Direct Selling Association which is like a BBB but for network marketing companies - it's an invitation-only membership and involves only about 200 companies out of the 5000+ that are out there. Anything that requires you to put up a lot of money is suspect. You can also check with your state's attorney general and/or consumer protection to see if there have been complaints. One complaint doesn't necessarily mean anything (any company can have a disgruntled employee or unreasonable customer who creates problems) but you can see if any penalties have been applied. Searching on the internet doesn't prove anything - lots of competitors put bad stuff out there to undermine good companies. So do poor employees who didn't measure up to the standards of good companies. So the internet, while useful, is kind of like the supermarket check-out line -- there are good publications there and tabloids that make stuff up, and they all look the same! You can't believe everything you read. So check with reliable sources. You can also check with other moms on this site who are in reputable businesses.

Some are some aren't. I work from home and it is a very reputable company. Not every business of this type is for everyone. You have to believe in yourself and believe in the products and love them. At least that is what I have found. I only use the products I sell if they don't make it I don't use it. I Joined this company after using one of the products that changed my health when nothing the Doctor's did for me stopped my pain. Once I saw that product work I started using the other products and they too did what they said they would do. You do have to have schedule and time set aside for your business. It fits me perfectly since I love to help others become healthy, look younger and feel better and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to talk and I get to do that. I never have to ask for time off, I can work when I want as much or as little as I want and all from the comfort of my home and in my PJ'S most of the time. I do parties but most of my business is done by friends and family spreading the word by mouth so I mainly work from home. Good Luck I will PM you my contact info.

I've worked at home as a web designer since my first son was born. Recently we started using http://www.sendoutcards.com/toShare as a way to generate more business. We had such tremendous response to it, we decided to become a distributor. Basically it's a product that allows people to send a real, physical greeting card in the same time it takes to send an e-card. It's a cinch to sell. It is an MLM company, but it is so easy to build your network because the product sells itself.

I have way more fun selling Send Out Cards than web design. We know people making good money from it, so with time and patience we know we will build a network that will give us a substantial income.

Have you heard of Mona Vie? It is a health juice that provides a world of benefits. My husband and I drink this wonderful juice ourselves and feel so much better for it. Sleep, joint pain and energy as well. Since starting this product, we have become distributors for Mona Vie. http://r3gteam.com/
We believe in this product so much that we are sharing our story with others and gettin them on it as well. In the process, we are making money. It is the #1 all natural health juice. It isn't sold in stores, it's only through social networking that this is done. When you have some time, take a look at the site and look at the 2 links to the right, Essence of Mona Vie and the flip chart. You can explore the products under the red Mona Vie tab. You can learn how to get this product and make money if you are interested.
I am a stay home mom as well. I was working a temp job that just wasn't concrete for me, I needed something that I could do that was for sure. We had a friend invite us to a tasting and we heard all about Mona Vie and the benefits and how we can make money. We have been in this business for 1 month now, and already make money. It's a wonderful company that wants everyone to succeed and make money that they offer incentives all the time. My husband told me not to look for a job anymore that I would be working on Mona Vie, talking to people and sharing our experiences with.
If you are interested, let me know. Take care and God Bless!

1 / 3