Winter Ideas for 2-Year-old Birthday Party

Starting to think about planning my son's 2nd birthday party in December... Any ideas for a December/winter party? Open to having it at home and hiring some type of entertainment for the kids. Any ideas, please!

K.,

Where are you located? I own a children's entertainment co. in the Los Angeles area.

S. Parzik
www.Partiesbystacey.com

There is a great website www.birthdaypartyideas.com they have great party ideas written by parents.

good luck

snow? I saw North HOllywood Ice Company ad in city baby la book. ###-###-####

Indoor bounce place, Chuck E Cheese (don't have to do the whole 'party' thing; we usually bring our own cupcakes, etc.), gymnastics place, Gymboree, etc. I have the same issue as all my kids are winter babies and we have to worry about rain. ttfn

1 / 3