Will Wall Decals Stick on Heavily Textured Walls???

I am trying to decorate my daughters nursery. I DONT want to paint because paint and I are not friends. So, I was wanting some wall decals...giant polka dots. Do you think these will stay on walls that are pretty textured??? Thanks in advance for the help.

I have put several expressions and embellishments up with textured walls and have not had a problem. I think it really depends on the type of paint and type of texture.
I am an Independent Demonstrator for Uppercase Living, so please check out my website and our online catalog.

Http://ronna.uppercaseliving.net

Good luck with your new bundle of joy!
Blessings,
Ronna

Our walls are pretty textured and the decals in my sons room stayed up with no problems and we got them from Target..he has cars and trucks all over his walls. Enjoy decorating for your newest blessing.

I am looking to use word decals in my daughters nursery, and I have been concerned about the same thing. I did have good luck with some dot decals from Target that my older daughter used in her room. The only thing I noticed was that a few of the edges wanted to curl up, but that could have been due to the brand or my daughter moving them around too much.

When are you due in January? I am due Feb 6th!!

I did decals on my daughters room and couldnt beleive how well they stick to the orange peel wall texture. We did the word decals that say My prince did come and his name is daddy. We love it and it has been up for 2 yrs now. Good luck!

I did wall decals in my daughters' room and some of them stuck very well (it has been 2 years) and some have fallen off the walls. I used the Nickelodean decals that you can get from Home Depot. I notice in the winter when the walls get cold is when they tend to fall off. Their room has 2 external walls.

1 / 3