Wii Games 5-7 Year Olds

My daughter is almost 5 and my son will be 7 years old. We are getting a Wii for Christmas that comes with Mario Kart. I just have no idea what other games to get. My son enjoys DS games like Mario, Star Wars, Pirates of the Caribean...My daughter is getting more into the same, she is not very girly and mostly they will play together. Some out of town family members are looking for gift ideas and I thought Wii games would be great. What are the games that your kids (and you) enjoy the most and can be played together and with a parent/family? Any things not worth the money? Thank you so much and have a great Holiday Season!

The Wii Sports Resort is fun. It has archery, canoeing, ping pong, and a bunch of others. That's fun. And we like the Wii skii.

Donkey Kong is really fun and SuperMario too. My kids and sometimes us adults can play so many different levels and change it up with both of those games-we have enjoyed them thoroughly. Just Dance might be fun for your daughter and the whole family really. I'm thinking of getting that one this year. The Lego Ones are always good-Star Wars Legos; I think my son has Indiana Jones Lego. Lego has several versions out there.

My son (7 year old) likes Mario Kart, Lego Harry Potter, Lego Star Wars, Wii Fit. Most of his games are on the DS though and he doesn't play the Wii as much.

My boys (jsut turned 6 and 8) love Mario cart, and the new Cars 2 racing game. They also enjoy wii play

I don't want to sound Korny, but how about some educational games. I ordered a bunch for this age group for niece and nephew. Go to Amazon. You'll find good deal also.

Family game night is good too.
Try coliryan.com and earn cash back on them.

Anything with "Lego" in the title. :)
Lego Star Wars
Lego Batman
Lego Indiana Jones

Those same games come for the Wii and are very fun. My son loves the lego series games, anything with Mario in it, and the Sonic games.

1 / 3