Wii Game System - Peoria,AZ

Hi there. Looking for some input on a Wii. I am thinking of getting one for me (not the kids - they are too young) - for the exercise games such as Wii Fit and others. Does any one have any advice or recommendations regarding the system or games and prices? Thanks.

Best game for working out - EA Active. It is the best home workout and really gets you moving. I love the Wii otherwise, wouldn't be without one!!!

We have a Wii, had Wii Fit and sold it and bought the newest Active game. I wish we still had the Fit. I would get it rather than the active (the active is a lot harder, but not as easy to use or as fun). We have a 3 1/2 year old and he loves to play the Wii. He could play the games with the Fit and he also likes to play the Wii Sports that comes with the Wii system.

Hi K., my husband actually talked me into getting the Wii for the Wii Fit and I LOVE IT! It was the perfect way for my husband and I both to lose the weight we gained while I was pregnant. It keeps track of your weight goals and weight loss. It is spendy, but for us it was the best option to get us back into shape with our two little kids around. For my birthday I am asking for the new Active game for the Wii to change things up a little. We had the Jillian Michaels Game and only used it maybe three times... I didn't like that you had to run in between each exercise because I wasn't always able to change into supportive clothing beforehand. Hope this helps.

Hi K..

We bought the Wii system almost a year ago and I love it..I haven't tried the exercise games yet but I highly recommend AMF bowling,Wii sports,Wii deca sports, and wii play..I will warn you now those games are highly addictive and fun..LOL enjoy yourself and good luck!

We hvae a Wii and Wii Fit. We love it. It really does provide a good workout and tracks you progress which really helps you stay on track. My kids are 2 and 6 and they love the Wii too. They even play Wii Fit, even though my two year old can't do very much. They'll do the stepping and running together though. I would definitely recommend getting one.

Good afternoon,
I own a WII and bought it because I am getting older and decided to get healthier. I use my WII every morning for an hour and have noticed alot of differences. My balance is great now. I can do so much more with out falling over. I am healthier and much more fit. I recommend it to all the women and men I know. The WII fit is great as well as the Sport. I am looking into the dance revolution to help burn more calories. Ask around to see if anyone has one you know and try it out. I think you would like it.

I have the Wii Fit and love it! Granted, it doesn't replace the gym, but it does give you a workout. I just had a baby (5 weeks ago) and used the Wii to get back into my fitness routine. I lost 25 lbs within 2 weeks of using the Wii. Sam's club has the best price for games. My 3 year old loves playing the fitness game too.

Have fun!

We love our Wii... and FYI, a recent study of video games said that the Wii is one of the best for kids, because it does get them up and moving, and it challenges their dexterity more than traditional games. We haven't tried the Wii Fit but the sports game that comes with it is loads of fun for all ages. The boxing definitely gets your blood pumping! Good luck!

1 / 3