Whole Milk Yogurt?

Hi Mom's

Is there such thing as whole milk yogurt? If so, brand and store you buy it would be great to know! Thanks Moms!

Oh my goodness, I feel like a fool. I have bought yo baby before and didn't realize it was actually whole milk! Thanks Mom's (pink cheeks)!

yes. Greek yogurt says on the label 'whole' or whatever other percentage it is made of. it's in the yogurt aisle, usually on the top shelf. it's a different flavor, but not offensive. just less sweet. we use it to mix with yo baby so it's not so so sweet.

you can get it at any grocery store, from Acme to Trader Joes to wherever.

good luck!

I like Brown Cow's whole milk vanilla yogurt (they also make a plain and maple flavored). Stonyfield also makes some whole milk yogurts and YoBaby yogurts are made with whole milk as well. They are all very tasty... you can find them at your typical grocery stores but I think I have only seen the Brown Cow at Wholefoods.

Stonyfield Farms makes one and it's available in almost any grocery store. The plain is in large containers, usually with the regular yogurts, and there's flavored small containers as well, although those may be in the organic or natural refrigerated foods section.

I used to give my son the yobaby whole milk yogurts but they seem to have quite a bit of sugar and are expensive, so instead I started buying Stonyfield or the Organic brand that the Acme carries - whole milk plain yogurt. I buy a big container of it and mix in different flavors of baby food, mostly peach or blueberry, so that there is no added sugar, but it still tastes good. My son loves to drink it in a cup with a straw. Alternatively, they make the large containers of french vanilla and strawberry whole milk yogurt as well.

yo baby and Face. You can find at your grocery store or whole foods.

Yo Baby yogurt has whole milk & full fat. My kids loved it. Acme carries it.

Isn't YoBaby whole milk yogurt? It's Stonyfield Farms & available everywhere. You can also buy a big container of whole milk yogurt for cooking/baking in most store - like a store brand or other brands. I've used it before for a wonderful Barefoot Contessa lemon yogurt cake!

1 / 3