Who Sells Wooden Toy Foods Made in the USA?

Hi Moms,

I am interested in where I could find wooden play food made in the USA. With all the lead poisoning and such I figured I would like to play it safe and buy toys made in the USA. Any ideas who sells wooden food locally? Thanks a bunch!

wow- that is a good question! Even the "American" companies seem to be having production done overseas. I did see some wood toys (although I don't recall seeing play food) at Made in Oregon. You might try giving them a call because they could tell you who their vendors that make the wood toys they sell. That could be a good start.

Best of luck!

The local toy stores like: Spielwerk (ask them if they don't already carry them). Check on www.etsy.com for homemade wooden toys. You can even search locally on it.

Try Melissa&Doug. They make tons of wooden toys, and I think they're made in the USA. melissaanddoug.com

Melissa & Doug for sure. I bought the 4 Food Groups from them & my son loves the set! Colorful & toxic free fun!

1 / 3