Who Sells Melaleuca?? I Need Some Renew Lotion!!

Updated on October 28, 2008
K.W. asks from Minneapolis, MN

Hi there. About a year ago I sent out a request for a lotion that would get rid of my eczema. Some one sent me a sample of Renew and it worked wonders. The sample lasted all winter and into the spring, but now I am out and dry skin season is about to set in. I am really hoping someone can help me out, either with another free sample :) or a way to purchase a bottle. Thank you so much!!

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

answers from Minneapolis on

I have a friend who sells Melaleuca.
Email me for his email. ____@____.com
If you're wanting to try some other options- where you don't have to join to buy- I work with Herbalife and we have some great options for ecsema and skin disorders too- not topical but nutrition.
About me: 48yo med prof, wellness coach and mom to 7yo twin girls
B. J

answers from Minneapolis on

Hello K. I DO I would love to help you out please give me a call ###-###-####. Or email me your number ____@____.com look forward to hearing from you.

answers from Minneapolis on

I help people learn more about Melaleuca and how to get their products delivered directly to your house.
Contact me at

and I'd be happy to help you with this.

answers from Minneapolis on

Hi K.
I am a personal consultant with MaryKay. I think you would really benefit from our acne treatment gel (only 7.00) and our Timewise patented Lotion-moisterizer (only 22.00). Can I ask about your skin? Dry or Oily? What do you like best about the renew lotion?
Check out my website: I do online payment and shopping 24/7

Take care

For Updates and Special Promotions
Follow Us

More Questions About