Who Sells Melaleuca?? I Need Some Renew Lotion!!

Hi there. About a year ago I sent out a request for a lotion that would get rid of my eczema. Some one sent me a sample of Renew and it worked wonders. The sample lasted all winter and into the spring, but now I am out and dry skin season is about to set in. I am really hoping someone can help me out, either with another free sample :) or a way to purchase a bottle. Thank you so much!!

Hi K.
I am a personal consultant with MaryKay. I think you would really benefit from our acne treatment gel (only 7.00) and our Timewise patented Lotion-moisterizer (only 22.00). Can I ask about your skin? Dry or Oily? What do you like best about the renew lotion?
Check out my website: I do online payment and shopping 24/7
www/marykay.com/jsmith4780

Take care

I help people learn more about Melaleuca and how to get their products delivered directly to your house.
Contact me at

and I'd be happy to help you with this.

Hello K. I DO I would love to help you out please give me a call ###-###-####. Or email me your number ____@____.com look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
www.mommieathomewithkidos.com

K.-
I have a friend who sells Melaleuca.
Email me for his email. ____@____.com
If you're wanting to try some other options- where you don't have to join to buy- I work with Herbalife and we have some great options for ecsema and skin disorders too- not topical but nutrition.
About me: 48yo med prof, wellness coach and mom to 7yo twin girls
B. J

1 / 3