Which New Coffee Maker Should I Buy?

I've HAD IT with my Kitchenaid coffee maker (which leaks all over the place) & would like ideas on which coffee maker might be a good one to get -- on the cheaper end & RELIABLE. I do not want to babysit another coffee maker. THANKS!

After buying a couple of the more expensive coffee makers, we went back to the Mr. Coffee brand. It has been the best.

I am happy with my Cuisinart. I've had it for a couple of years and it works great. I can't find a model number but I got it for about $40 at Costco, and it has a stainless steel front and timer.

don't go with a mr. coffee...mine leaks too!

Hi J., After trying many brands, I returned to Mr. Coffee. It is easy to fill and the filter is large enough so you don't spill any coffee when your filling the filter. Also, it isn't going to cost you an arm and leg. M. W

Braun- it has a water filter with a gadget to remind you when to change the filter, auto timer, reusable mesh screen filter, control setting for darker or lighter coffee brew, special setting for 1-3 cups. Highly recommend. Less than $40 at Target/WalMart.

Also, something fun when you have some extra time is pressed coffee. A little bolder and darker than drip coffee, but interesting nonetheless.

J. R
I love my hamilton beach brew station. It wasn't expensive, but it wasn't cheap. It's worth the money and it's nice cause you just put your cup up to the button that fills yours coffee cup to what you want, no coffee pot to wash or worry about breaking. Hope this helps A. G xoxo

I bought a Sunbeam coffee maker, which is around $10-$15 @ walmart. I thought it wouldn't last that long, but it works fine and I've had it for about a year.

Okay I got a Mr. COffee from Target last year I almost threw it out, because of the water leaking, but instead maybe if it's during the brewing cycle that's it's leaking? Maybe it's your filter? I bought one of those silky-screen type of filters. It's formed to fit and never collapses, I haven't had any leaks in a long time....

I understand about coffee makers, ugh! I had the same problem, but I did find one that is a 4 cupper but it works very well, and my husband got if for me either from Kmart or Wal-Mart, but I think both stores have the coffee maker. It is Mr Coffee brand and I have had it now for about 8 mos and I have had no problems and the cost was no more then $15.00.

Hopefully this helps.

Take care,
J. M

1 / 3