Which Is the House Chore That You Hate the Most?

I actually don't mind cleaning, sometimes I even like it, specially if my husband take the kids out, I do better job when I don't have to keep answer questions (do I am doing this right, do I have to do that, how you do this, etc). I don't like cooking to much, no so much for the cooking but for the everyday thinking on what to do, and all that work and sometimes hear: I don't like it, chicken again,etc.
But the think I really hate is ironing and folding clothes, I try to don't ironing unless is absolutely necessary. but is not way around folding. At least my older is now in charge of her own.
I use to criticize moms that have little kids with fresh stains in their clothes (of course before I had my own kids) now if little one just got a stain of juice or something before we go out, l tell my self, "she is so beatiful nobody would even look her clothes, lol.
Less clothes=Less folding/ironing.
Which is that chore that you don't like?

Thanks ladies, it was lots of fun reading all your post.

I loathe dusting. We live behind a new development, so even if I dust, it stays clean for less than day. I'm a big fan of candles and dim lighting! ;)

Hey, no one know that she didn't JUST stain her shirt while you were out right?! That's how I rationalize it!

I find for laundry...I have one big day when I try to do it all (not ironing). It helps me groove a little more. And then I save a TV show (or 2) to put on while I iron, and that passes the time. Law and Order:SVU is my ironing show! ;) I also buy shirts and pants for my husband that are "low/no wrinkle". I hardly ever have to iron anything for myself or little one, so that's really helped. :)

Bathrooms. I HATE CLEANING BATHROOMS!! I will go as long as I can between bathroom cleanings because I dread it so much. Screw you, bathrooms.

The kitchen hands down! I have a family of six and its never ending. I swear almost daily im going all paper! (joke) I also dont enjoy ironing as my husband makes me iron in the basement which is a whole other story! But, I might add I love to vacuum???

Tie.....windows and constantly picking up, sweeping up, swiffering up, or vacuuming up all the dog hair from our dogs.

You didn't ask, but my fav (if I had to name one) chore would be laundry.

If I won the lottery today, I would immediately hire someone to clean my bathrooms, expecially the tubs. It's back breaking with garden or jacuzzi tubs. Also hate ironing. I recall visions of my mom standing at the ironing board for hours once a week ironing everything from tablecloths to my dad's hankerchiefs. UGH!!!

I HATE folding whites...all of those freaking socks drive me nuts!

I also am not a fan of washing the floors.

Like you, I'm not a fan of ironing...so I just don't do it! I try and pull my clothes out of the dryer ASAP so I don't have to iron.

Folding clothes, cooking and dishes!!

Hmmm let's see, laundry in general. I don't mind starting it, I don't mind switching it, getting it out, and folding it, and then putting it away is my weakness! Especially when the baby loves to steal the freshly folded laundry and throw it on the floor. Which means I have to start all over! Speaking of, I need to go get a load from the dryer....sheesh.

1 / 3