Where Would the Perfect Honeymoon Be?

My hubby and I never got to go on a honeymoon--this year, for our anniversary I want to surprise him with one! Where would you think the perfect honeymoon would be and why?

We went to Vegas some 19 years ago. We had a great time but SIX DAYS was much too long. There's no reason to be in Las Vegas for SIX days!

VEGAS BABY!!! lol I think anywhere kid free would be a great honeymoon. Best of luck to you. and Happy anniversary.

We had our perfect honeymoon at The Homestead in Hot Springs, VA. I didn't want to spend my honeymoon stressed out from traveling nor did I want to spend countless hours in airports. With that in mind, my husband and I drove a few hours (through BEAUTIFUL landscapes) to The Homestead. We stayed in a great room with complimentary champagne and strawberries. We were pampered in the spa with massages and mineral baths. We ate the most amazing meals. We lounged in the indoor pool and walked the grounds during the day. It was so relaxing after all the stress of a wedding! I can't wait to go back one day!!! It was perfect for us but everyone is different.

Spain
Corsica
Greek Isles.
Madagascar

just really great/diverse/historically interesting places.
Scenery, of course too.

Anyplace without the children. :-)

We never had a honeymoon either, but someday I'd like to take a trip with just the two of us (once we have money and the kids are old enough). My perfect honeymoom would be Hawaii, because I love beaches and tropical paradise. But it depends on what you and your husband like; my brother-in-law and his wife went to Whistler, Canada for their honeymoon. They like skiing and outdoorsy stuff and snow, so that was perfect for them. If you like being outdoors and not being touristy, there are so many beautiful places to camp that would be fun. I also love Italy, it is so beautiful there (as are many places in Europe)...there are so many possibilities, both here in the U.S. and abroad. Whatever you decide, have fun!

we did Vegas..wouldnt have it any othe way!!!....especially if you have never been there

Italy would be great: beautiful place, rich history, excellent mythology, great architecture, art, museums, and great food.

What do you both love to do? Are you warm weather people or cold weather people? Active or relaxers, adventurous our not really into trying new things? The answers determine what would be perfect. Have fun!

MY husband and I went on a cruise and we thought it was perfect. We had people catering to use because they knew we were honeymooners and we went on a lot of romantic excursions or relaxed by the pool or just stayed in our room :) We had one with a balcony so we had breakfast in bed most of the mornings.

1 / 3