Where to Go for 3 Year-old Bday Dinner?

Hi everyone!
Any ideas as to what restaurant is kid-friendly in Houston (besides Chuck-E Cheese?) to take a 3-yr old little girl for her birthday? I've thought of Lupe Tortilla. Any other ideas where they make their bday a little fun? Thanks, gals!

hello there! chili's is very kid friendly and well as bennigans. also there is this great little cupcake boutique called sugarbabys on 3310 s. shepherd. this place is dynamic! my baby is 4 mos and I cannot wait until we can go and have tea together there. the website is www.ilovesugarbabys.com you wont regret it! best of luck to you! oh, they have party rooms as well!

Lupe Tortilla has the BEST BEEF FAJITAS!!!! Melt in your mouth...ummmm!

One place that I would like to suggest is Discovery Green. They have ample room for the kids to run around, water parks, and other fun things for them to do. Try it!

Johnny Rockets is great for birthday parties...there's one in Sugar Land Town Square.

Clay's on Clay Road, just west of Hwy 6 is a great place for kids. They have a huge sandbox and horses to feed and other animals. My kids love it. Might be a little warm to eat outside this time of year, but they do have plenty of room inside as well. Plus they have great burgers.

I wouldn't advise Tortilla's for a child's birthday. Will you be having a party...inviting other kids?

There's CiCi's pizza, ITZ or Incredible Pizza. But when my kids turned 3, I took them to the park, invited a few school friends, had hot dogs, chips, cake, drinks, ice cream and after they ate and got full...they played.

The Downtown Aquarium OR Rainforest Cafe

1 / 3