Where to Get Pedicure in McKinney

Hi Moms!

I need a little pampering and am looking for suggestions to a place in McKinney. Ideally, I want one that takes time with the pedicure, is SANITARY and is reasonable in cost.

Thanks for your help, mamas!

This may be a little far for you, but there's a place called Signature Nails Spa and Salon (I think) off of 380 and 75 on the NW corner (Target parking lot). It's very pretty, lots of granite, waterfalls, etc. Brand new, big, and the nail technicians are very sweet...on Mother's Day I took my mom there and they stayed open late to fit us in. I think my pedi was $30 or so. They did a great job too...I got it in May and am only just now about to go get another one. It grew out before it ever even chipped!

Have fun being pampered!! Maybe I'll see you there! :)

there is a new place in mckinney next to the on the border off of custer and 121 (Super Target shopping center) I forget the name

I recommend J&K Nails on Virginia & Lake Forest. It is in the shopping center next to the 7-Eleven on the corner.

Signature Nails is great as has already been said. Heaven Nails is really good too... it is on Custer in the shopping area next to Walmart SuperCenter. Beyond Nails and Spa is good too. It is across from Kohls. They give a discount on certain days.

1 / 3