Where to Find Shorts to Wear Under Dresses and Skirts?

I am having a hard time finding shorts that are not to bulky for my kindergartener to wear under her dresses/skirts to school this year. Any ideas where I might find some bike shorts or something similar? HOping to find some before tax-free weekend is up...

I got my daughters at Academy. Not a lot of money and they arent long so they dont hang out under the skirts.

HTH

E.

HTH

E.

My daughter is a cheerleader and we buy cheer shorts which are tight, spandex type boy shorts at Dick's for her uniforms, etc. They workout in these as well.

I know they had smaller sizes when we were there. My daughter is in 9th grade but lots of cheerleaders use these.

I ended up getting my daughter the cheerleading kind of shorts for under hers.

I found a great place and great product. I have a daughter in Kindergarten also and I couldn't find anything. The brand is called Monkeybar Buddies and they make shorts to go under dresses and leggings also. They are too bulky and they are cute and comfortable. They wash well too! My daughter has some of the shorts and leggings and she really likes them. I found them online at: www.trendytreasuresonline.com. I highly recommend Monkeybar Buddies shorts and leggings.

Updated

I got my daughters online at www.trendytreasuresonline.com. They have cotton shorts for under dresses by a company called Hide-ees and nylon shorts for under dresses by a company called Monkeybar Buddies. I like the cotton one's by Hideees with no ruffle for under her uniform best. But, both are great.

Updated

I found some at for my daughter at www.trendytreasuresonline.com. They have to different kinds. One brand is made of spandex and one brand from cotton. They are called Monkeybar Buddies shorts and they have leggings too. And the other brand is called Hide-ees. You can find them at www.trendytreasuresonline.com. You will like both of them.

Gymboree has cotton bike shorts right now. They are with the school uniforms. I think they come in white, red, and navy.

I buy the Scrambled Girls bike shorts from Nordstrom
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2976500/0~###-###-####~###-##...

or Monkey Bar Buddies online. (I used to be able to get them locally, but the store went out of business)
http://www.monkeybarbuddies.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=prod...

We get the ones from Children's Place and Gymboree too, but they tend to run longer and peak out of the dresses and skirts she wears.

www.zupergirls.com

We have shorts in fun prints that even have a secret treasure pocket! Made from yoga type material, they will not rip or tear and are super silky and comfy with a gusseted crotch.

W.

I always get my daughter the bike shorts from Children's Place (the outlet in Allen at Stacy & 75).

1 / 3