Where to Find Good Fake "Crocs"?

Anyone have suggestions? I don't want to spend $40 on summer shoes for the kids. And their old "crocs" just broke! The Children's Place, where I got them last year, doesn't appear to be making them this year.

I want to stay away from the super cheap plastic-like ones.

We only do real crocs, but I've never paid more than $20 for them- usually more like $10-$15. We have an outlet close and I buy them online off season. Target does sell a brand called Jibbitz, made by crocs and they are $14.99. Those are the only off-brand ones I would consider.

Second Jibbitz, which are made by Crocs...sold at Target. They hold up well.

Nordstrom Rack carries Crocs for kids. I got my son's there last year for $15 and they still look practically new in spite of being tortured last summer. They were a bit big last summer but will be perfect this year! I bought fake ones the year before and had to throw them out at the end of the summer- and they were only about three dollars cheaper.

I don't know if they have them this year, but Target has had great ones in years past! Really durable rubber like the real thing for about $9. However, we use real Crocs now because I signed up for their email notifications, and they have AMAZING online sales! Lots of half price, 30% off, clearances, etc. on kids' crocs. I love it! Over the holidays they had tons of "buy one pair get one free" -so I stocked up for my boys. We also have a Crocs outlet near us that carries the basic Crocs for $10-$15 a pair for kids. I also second the Zulily recommendation -they have great kids' items, and not just the Crocs!

Target has some decent ones, but I really had a great experience with crocs.com i just received a 10.00 off 75.00 purchase, and that means I can get 3 pairs of crocs for my son, free shipping, for 65.00. I'm pretty happy with that price and the quality. The knock off ones always dug into my sons feet causing sores.

Ebay for sure. Scored some for $6 for my daughter there. They also sell on zulily.com for half off quite often. You just need to sign up to receive their daily emails, but they have great stuff.

Here's the deal for tomorrow (or I think it lasts through the weekend). If you got the Kohl's $10 off $25 purchase coupon in the mail, and use their additional 20% or 30% off coupon, you can get a pair of Crocs for about $20. Sometimes the Crocs outlet (Aurora) has cheap ones too. I second the recommendation for Nordstrom Rack and Big Lots too. Good luck!

I wear real Crocs and get them at Big Lots for $10. I have also bought some "fake crocs" for the kids at Payless and I think they were less than $10 but might have been on clearance. Good luck!

1 / 3