Where to Find Cute Children's Stationary

Hey moms question for you...

So i have been writing a bunch of thank you cards over the past few months and i just recieved one back from a birthday party we went to for a 2 yr old and they had their own personalized baby stationary. It was so cute! Do any of you guys have any personalized stationary for your little ones or do you recommend any cute stationary websites i could order off of?

hi S.! i also have been a big fan of expressionary.com for all sorts of things. Notecard w/ envelopes, notepads and even address labels! they are so cute, and pretty resonably priced! and plus once you order then they will start to send you coupons in the mail. good luck w/ it!

Expressionary.com

I have had all sorts of cards (thank you, xmas and other) made for myself and as gifts. I love that site!

I've ordered from this site before for gifts. Cute and reasonable...
expressionery.com
use code "HOME3" for 40% off!!!
Happy shopping! :)

Expressionary.com

I absolutely love etsy.com. I don't have stationary, but I've spent HOURS looking at all the adorable graphic artist section. Just type in notecards, baby notecards, etc... You'll see, you can get a lot of ideas and custom orders. I hope you like it. They are rated so you can read reviews before making a purchase.

I am addicted to stationary and I have some for my 21 month old too. I make some of it myself with a Gocco (Japanese screenprinting machine) and I also have purchased it at All She Wrote and A Little Bit of This. At both stores, you can pick out the card and then they just print the name on them for you (you pick font, color, etc.). I do take orders for making stationary from friends (not online or anything like that) and generally just charge for the supplies if you are interested. I can send you photos of what I have made. It's pretty simple but I love it and I can make a lot, plus noone else will have the same thing which I like for myself.

S., perhaps you could try a store called Women and Children First at 5301 N. Clark Street in the Andersonville area of Chicago. Good luck.

If you have a Mac and iphoto software you can make a card with your baby's picture on it and add text (e.g. little johnny thanks you and so do mom and dad). That would be cute. If you don't have Mac/iphoto or photoshop you can take a pic to a motofoto and they will make cards for you. Have fun!

There is an awesome stationary place right in Downtown Plainfield. I forget the name of it but I was just in there the other day. It's right near Sweet Peas I believe. You should check it out.

1 / 3