Where to find best father and son songs?

Hi Moms,
I am making my husband a DVD slideshow for Father's Day and I am looking for suggestions on great Father & Son songs....do you know any? The only one I can think of is "The Best Day" by George Strait. Thanks in advance!!!

Summary

Please refer to the article for more recommendations.

"Dance With My Father" There is a version by Celine Dion and one by the late Luther Vandross. The one by Luther Vandross is the original. Look them up on Youtube if you'd like to hear them. This is a nice idea.

Godspeed by the Dixie Chicks

"Just the 2 of Us" by Will Smith

A Fathers Love and until I was a daddy too

Tom T. Hall - "I love" is a great slide show song.

and

Jerry Jeff Walker "Little Man" (starts..."Hey Little Man, your quite a man. You make me smile when no one can.")

I have personally used these both in my sons' slide shows. Give them a listen! :)

How about Arms Wide Open by Creed.

I love the one by Rodney Atkins "Watching You." I heard that one on the radio once, and it made me cry. My son has that kind of hero worship with my husband.

Stone Temple Pilots "A Song for Sleeping"
Scott Weiland's solo album (Twelve Bar Blues)- "Son"

1 / 3