Where to find best father and son songs?

Hi Moms,
I am making my husband a DVD slideshow for Father's Day and I am looking for suggestions on great Father & Son songs....do you know any? The only one I can think of is "The Best Day" by George Strait. Thanks in advance!!!

Summary

Please refer to the article for more recommendations.

"Dance With My Father" There is a version by Celine Dion and one by the late Luther Vandross. The one by Luther Vandross is the original. Look them up on Youtube if you'd like to hear them. This is a nice idea.

Godspeed by the Dixie Chicks

"Just the 2 of Us" by Will Smith

A Fathers Love and until I was a daddy too

Tom T. Hall - "I love" is a great slide show song.

and

Jerry Jeff Walker "Little Man" (starts..."Hey Little Man, your quite a man. You make me smile when no one can.")

I have personally used these both in my sons' slide shows. Give them a listen! :)

How about Arms Wide Open by Creed.

I love the one by Rodney Atkins "Watching You." I heard that one on the radio once, and it made me cry. My son has that kind of hero worship with my husband.

Stone Temple Pilots "A Song for Sleeping"
Scott Weiland's solo album (Twelve Bar Blues)- "Son"

I'm a huge Texas country fan so you should check out Brandon Rhyder's website! My favorite song of his his Freexe Frame Time. It's beautiful and talks about his baby boy growing up so fast. He has another song he wrote for the birth of his son called"MY Son", it's really neat too. I grew up listning to country music and one of my favorites growing up was Skip Ewing. He has a song called"Dad" and it is the best song ever. I'll include the lyrics(and dry my face, I lost my dad/best friend almost 10 years ago and this song says it all!)Good Luck! M.
I remember we'd leave early in the Carolina rain,
And go catching frogs and fishing off the pier.
That was back in 67,
Haven't thought about those days in years.

And I must have been a sight to see,
With a dirty face and skinned up knees.
Reaching up so I could hold your hand.
I wish I'd said I love you then
But, I didn't know just how to tell you Dad.

I remember going through my teens in tennis shoes and faded jeans,
Thinking you could never understand.
Wish I'd known what I was missing,
When I didn't want to listen to you Dad.

And the pages of my life just keep on turning,
The way you always told me they would do.
There's lessons in this life that I'm still learning,
Oh I wish I was a little more like you.

I was just now thinking about you,
So I took this time to write.
Write me back or call me when you can.
Things back here are goin' well,
There's really not much more to tell you Dad.
I just wanted you to know,
You're the best friend I've ever had.

I remember we'd leave early in the Carolina rain.

How about "Love Without End, Amen" by George Strait? Also, I know someone already mentioned it, but I just love, love, love the song by Rodney Atkins called "Watching You". If you haven't heard it, you need to! Then there is "He Didn't Have to Be" by Brad Paisley which is actually more about a step father.

A couple more that I can't remember who sings them are Cat's in the Cradle, Daddy's Hands (which might be considered more a father and daughter).

There are several web sites where you can search the lyrics that might help. I can't remember what they are, but you could do a search. I'm sure there are plenty we aren't remembering.

what about "You Raise Me Up" by Josh Grobin, its kind of a slow boring song, but its sentimental and nice.

"beautiful boy" by John Lennon

It sounds like we had the EXCT same idea for father's day! I've been working on mine for the last 2 weeks and here is my list of songs thus far:
Father's Love by George Strait
Best Day by George Strait
Tough Little Boys by Gary Allan
Let Them Be Little by Lonestar
Song for Dad by Keith Urban
Daddy's Hands by Holly Dunn
Lullabye by Billy Joel
Teach Your Children by Crosby, Stills and Nash

"That's My Job" by Conway Twitty.....it's so sweet!!

I know that this post is old, but I found it while looking, so for future lookers, I suggest The Walk - sawyer Brown, Cat's in the Cradle - Jim Croce (better then the cat stevens one) and I'v been watching you - Rodney Atkins - Good luck