Where to Donate Toys - Saint Louis,MO

Does anybody have any good suggestions for a place to donate toys? I have made a new rule in the house that no new toys can come in until a certain amount of toys go out to charity. I have been having a hard time enforcing this rule since I don't know where to take the old toys! I am looking for something other than Goodwill - maybe a lesser known charity that really needs the donations. Thanks!

You can donate them to some of the home daycares in your area or post it on a board at a grocery store/job, tell friends/family, etc. What kind of toys and for what age range? Hope that helps you.

St. Louis Crisis Nursery always needs stuff. They are on Oakland. I like donating to them because they help families in crisis and it just feels good to donate to a good cause. Be sure toys, puzzles and books are in good condition (no pieces missing, etc.)

Hi E.: My family donates to Feed My People in High Ridge. And there are many homes for women and children who are abused, etc. Good luck and God bless. M. Beth

I donate to the Children's Home Society. They even pick-up at your house. Their number is ###-###-####.

1 / 3