Where to Donate Baby Formula

Just wondering where I might be able to donate baby formula that has never been opened and the expiration date is still okay. I also have a few jars of baby food to. I know there are shelters, but just don't know which ones might cater to mothers/babies. Any suggestions are apprectiated.
Thanks.

If there's a pregnancy center near you they will certainly take the items for their clients.

D.,
I usually give it to my parent's who have a food pick up in their development in PA. Where do you live? I could meet up with you and take it off your hands if you can't find anywhere else.

House of Ruth Maryland
2201 Argonne Drive
Baltimore, MD 21218
###-###-#### - Administrative Office
###-###-#### - Fax
Email: ____@____.com
Website: www.hruth.org

Ask your local church. I know that Hughes UMC in Wheaton (off Georgia Ave) is currently collecting for the NIH's Children's Inn.

I would also think that any food bank or shelter would be able to find a mom who needs the food/formula. I've donated all my samples, too.

If you know of any catholic church, they normally donate to the less forunate, or maybe you can check with your local health department.

1 / 3