Where to Donate Artificial Christmas Tree?

I have an artificial Christmas tree I hate to just throw away in bulk trash...it's still working....just a few lights are out....does anyone know of somewhere I could donate it? Or do any of you want it? It's 7 1/2 ft. with color lights...the reason we are replacing it is that we needed a slim tree to go in the location of the tree...it looks great...just not working out for our space.
Thanks,
T. L.

If you still have it I think my mother in law would be interested. Just let me know and if you do we will come get it for her. Thanks!

GRACE (www.grace.org) could probably use it! They are a great organization that helps people get back on their feet when they suffer a financial setback.

www.GoodHealthMadeSimple.com
Take advantage of my coupon here on Mamasource

I tried to donate our tree to CCA in November since we were getting a new one this year. I tried to drop it off and they told me that their warehouse is too full to take Christmas trees. So, I took it to the Salvation Army in Lewisville and they were very happy to take it. The lady that I talked to said that they will place it with a family that does not have a tree. The new Goodwill donation center is open in Lewisville. I would call before you tried to drop it off anywhere to make sure they have room to take it.

Have you maybe tried your local church or school? I bet they could use it.

1 / 3