Where to Buy School Uniforms

My oldest daughter will be starting preschool in August. She will be attending Merryhill in Flower Mound. I need to buy some school uniforms for her and I was wondering where do you buy uniforms that are not expensive. Thank you!

Thank you everyone! I went ahead and bought some uniforms at Target. The other stores were a bit pricey. I only bought a few to get her started and I will wait to get more when they go on sale. Now I know where to go next time when my second daughter starts school. Thank you!

I used to buy my son's uniforms at Parker School Uniforms. Now his school has switched over to a new vendor but I still like Parker the best. I have tried buying cheaper uniforms from other stores but they never lasted. Old Navy has some uniforms at certain times of the year.

I've seen them at the JCPenney's Outlet and even Toys R Us. I am pretty sure you can get them at most department stores.

I've bought clothes for my elementary age child at frenchtoast.com or JCPenney's...shop early to get the best variety...I think Kohl's also has uniforms.

Don't know if you mind driving, but there is a thrift store in Keller called "Bearly Used". They are on Keller's Main Street (Denton Hwy 377) just North of Keller Parkway. They have a bunch of boxes of brand new school uniform pieces (skirts, pants, shirts, jumpers) for sale for around $5.00 or so. Also, all their money goes to support the Christ's Haven Home for women and children. Hope this helps!

But Target of course! They get them in every year around July, but only get a few the ones she will need immediatly, because you can buy her some extras when they go on clearance at the end of Sept. or the begining of Oct.!
A.

Several department stores sell them (Foleys, etc.), as does Target, and you can get uniforms at Parker Uniforms as well. Fort Worth Christian has a store (they are in North Richland Hills) and they sell uniforms too... you don't have to be a FWC student to shop there... not sure when the store opens up though. Good luck!

1 / 3