Where to Buy Replacement Highchair Seat Pads?

I have a Graco highchair with the fabric seat pad - after washing it so many times, I need to buy a replacement but can't find where to do so. I'm actually wanting a vinyl/wipeable pad instead. I looked on the Graco website but they aren't there. Any ideas?

I would maybe call the manufacturer and see if you can get a replacement the same size but vinyl instead. Check garage sales for the same type of highchair, with better weather. Otherwise, maybe ebay?

Baby Depot has some. They are not Graco brand so you will have to see if they will fit.

Just a warning, the vinyl pads do not soak anything up. We have the fabric pad and have washed it now through 2 kids, not putting it in the dryer has been the key to it keeping its color.

We dont have a Graco, but I found a replacement pad for our Eddie Bauer pad at Babies R Us. Good Luck!

Oh, I needed one a while ago, and got a really nice one at Burlington coat Factory. I know Babies R Us might have them, but Burlington had more and they were cheaper. This was a while ago, but I was just there and they still do have them.

S. Bailey CLD
Aurora
www.tendermomentsdoula.com

1 / 3