Where to buy kids clothes that offer deferred billing in Evansville, IN?

Running short on funds at the moment but my kids desperatly need some new clothes for Spring and Summer. Its not that I cant afford nice clothing, just that we have drained our emergency funds for some unforseen issues. Does anyone know any websites that offer deferred billing?? I am really looking for websites, as I do not purchase second hand clothing. Thanks

Thanks to everyone who has responded and messaged me. I greatly appreciate all of the apologies and support that I have gotton. To the one or two of you who still seem to think that you know everything, I pray for you, there were one or two of you in particular whom I feel greatly need it. Once again, thanks everyone, I appreciate the help and support!

Summary

There are many local moms recommendations, check out the article for more details.

What happened? I got bombarded with hatelful mothers who jump to conclusions. Thanks to all of the crap i have had to endure on her...now i am wondering if i ever should have gotton out of bed this morning....if this is how the women in this town act...i regret moving here, and will be moving back home as soon as my lease expires.

http://freecycle.org/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IndyFreecycleNetwork/

These web sights are the same just the last one takes you closer to the one for Indianapolis IN
I use is a lot for many things.
Good Luck,

Once Upon A Child is a great place. Sometimes you can find things with tags still on them (unused).

http://freecycle.org/

I use is a lot for many things.
Good Luck,

I think Old Navy's website allows you to use "Bill Me Later", which means they send you a bill about 10 days after you purchase and then if you don't pay it by the due date it begins to accrue a ton of interest. But at least it gives you two to three weeks to get the funds in the bank. You might not have the extra cash right now, but if you happen to get some, you might try shopping at oldnavy.com for NEXT season's clothes. You can get items for a $2 to $3. I only WISH I had time to hit the consignment shops, where you can also find some new clothes. But I don't have time between working full-time and raising two kids. I rely heavily on what I can find on -line, typically after they have gone to bed, or if I get a break at work. But, I almost always buy for the next year and then store it in one of those huge "Hefty" ziplocs to keep dust mites out of them. Both my children are extremly allergic also. I just joined this site this week, and was really sorry to see that you got judged the way you did. I'm probably going to get judged because I said I work full-time. And that's okay. But, we do the best we can with what we have. Thank you for the sacrifices you have made to be married to a soldier, and for the support you provide him that keeps him going everyday. It must take an immense amount of courage and strength for you to face each day, and do all the typical "mommy" stuff, not knowing if today will be the day an MP will ring your door bell. Where you buy your children's clothes becomes insignificant in the larger scope of what your days must be like. My heart goes out to you, A.. I wish I knew of other websites to send you to, but it looks like there were other ones suggested that might be helpful. Good Luck!

Have you tried discount stores like Dollar General Store or A Family dollar store? If you have somplace like that in your area they usually have pretty good deals on childrens clothes.

Check with Macy's, I think they have a differed billing option. Don't you have any option on your husband's base? At least things are cheaper without the tax even if you can't pay later.
Also, if you go to places like Once Upon a Child, they sell both new and used. Just look for the things that still have their orriginal tags attached! Especially at the Carmel one on N Meridian, they get tons of nice stuff from the Carmel moms:)

hey!!! First off I might be able to help. I have a 3 yr old and really like shopping on computer.Much easier for me!!!I have bought a lot using a credit card called "Bill Me Later" I came across it a few years ago at Christmas time when I would shop online at E-Toys. You could sign up for bill me later andusually at first the payments are delayed for a while!! Alot of stores online take this including wALMART. aNOTHER THING MIGHT BE gORDMANS . wE HAVE ONE in Evansville and its very affordable name brands and great quality. I got approved for a $250.00 card right away!!Lastly, my husband is also military and we recently got a "MILITARY Star" card. Its for military and their families that work for the PX and commisarries and a special mall online and I have found a few stores that their clothes are crazy low prices!!! I hoped this helped,email me with any questions!!! ____@____.com!! Good Luck!!!

Once Upon A Child had really nice stuff at really reasonable prices. Also garage sales are a great way to find stuff. Goodwill and the Salvation Army usually have some good things.

Have you tried overstock.com? They do have deferred billing.

A.:

Not sure if this will work or not, but you might apply for an Amazon credit card. That way you could use that to defer your billing at least 30 days. Of course any longer and you have to pay interest which defeats the purpose. Ignore the rude comments. Kind of reminds me of an experience I had with one of the programs in Carmel. I made a statement that didnt agree with the group so the Mom's were just plain rude and condecending. Needless to say, I decided that wasnt the way I wanted to spend any of my afternoons so didnt go back.

I am sure you also thought of this too, but there are some actual full blown clothing businesses who post through ebay and will allow you to use the deferred billing through Paypal credit. Not individuals who use ebay as a hobby but are power sellers and owners of storefront as well.....

Most of the websites that sell direct that I am aware of all charge up front.

Sorry not more help, but let us know what you find.

1 / 3