Where to Buy Dress up Clothes

Where could buy a variety of dress up clothes for my 2-year old daughter? I have found the typical princess clothes at Target/Walmart, but am looking for some different hats (fireman, farmer), shoes, and clothes (doctor's outfit, apron, etc). Thanks!

Costco has the most beautiful costumes this year for younger kids. They are extra high quality (I think!) and only $20. If I remember, they had a fireman, spacesuit, 50's (poodle skirt), and maybe a cheerleader.

C.,
Try halloween stores this time of year. Kid to Kid for less expensive halloween customes. Teacher stores like Lakeshore and US Toy in Plano. My older kids loved playing dress up! Have fun!

I saw some cute ones at the Toys R Us in Frisco. They had a train conductor, Dr., fireman, and some others. They were over near the train sets and block sets when I saw them.

After Halloween sales would be good. Also when she gets a little older/taller, go to Good Will and buy dressy dresses that girls wore to homecoming or prom one time and then gave it to good will. My daughter loved the dresses she got from Goodwill for dress up and used them for a long time!

I would also just look around after the halloween stores, then the stores, even like CVS, Walgreens, any of those places after halloween to get some great deals, they usually go 50% on Novement 1st or even more off.

My daughter is almost 14 now but we did a lot of dress up stuff.

I got a lot of things from Lillian Vernon.

A couple weeks ago I was at US Toy in Plano and saw some fire hats, boots, and asst of dress up. They were cheap if that is what you are looking for. I don't think they would last a long time but might serve the purpose for a while.

Since it is Halloween, check out the outfits at Party City, Halloween Express, etc.

We got an adorable authentic suede cowgirl outfit and pink boots at Cavenders.

Enjoy! Those adorable little girls grow up WAY too fast to be adorable young ladies.

We saw a big variety of dress up clothes at Toys R Us, they had firemen, doctor, police, etc. along with the girly stuff too.

Teacher supply catalogs like Lakeshore. They have lots of different "community helper" outfits for dramatic play.

U.S. Toys on the Northwest corner at Parker and Independence has all kinds of hats for dress up.

1 / 3