Where to Buy Dora and Diego Shirt

anyone know where i can buy a dora shirt for a girl size 2t or 3t and a diego shirt size 3t or 4t? babys r us and toys r us doesn't (at least that's what they said over the phone). walmart and target dont either. i want to avoid ordering online or ebay... i need it in a week for my twins' b-day party.

Kmart sells Dora stuff. I'm not sure about Diego, but I would guess he's there since they sell Dora licensed clothing.

Kohl's has them. Also check ebay.

Kohls has them, if no luck try a resale kids store. good luck, they are out there, I cannot believe walmart didnt have any darn it. What about K-mart?

Definitely Sears. They have a good selection of Dora outfits up to 5t.

try walmart again think they just got some in b/c before all they had were pjs and the other day we saw outfits

JC Penney seems to have Dora stuff quite often , not sure about Diego though

I've seen Dora stuff at Sears.

1 / 3